CentOS 6 MailScanner & Postfix

Bradley Leonard bradley at stygianresearch.com
Wed Oct 5 23:38:39 IST 2011

Its the same problems that I was running to on Sunday.  For email from an external system,
mailscanner does not hand the email back off to postfix and it just disappears.

You were responding to my emails on sunday about turning up logging, but you no longer were
responding.

I built another barebones system in case I made a misconfiguration (mailscanner was not one of the
first things on the box) on the first one.  Now mailscanner is installed first.  All I've been
able to is replicate my issue.