adding extra addresses to ScamNailer

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 3 15:46:17 IST 2011

I would like to be able to add extra entries to the list handled by
ScamNailer. The web pages suggest that there should be a local file I can
use, but I have looked through the ScamNailer program and can't find it. I am
missing something obvious or do I have to modify the code myself to add
one.

Also is it possible to submit addresses for addition to the list, and what
sort of criteria would they need to meet to be considered suitable? I do
come across addresses occasionally that are clearly being used for
phishing.

 	Michael Young