Monitoring ClamAV and MailScanner

Mike mike at leawood.com
Sat Oct 1 21:54:11 IST 2011

Hello Group,

How do I monitor ClamAV and MailScanner?  I have SpamAssassin installed
too and I can see it is working via /var/log/maillog and incoming
e-mails marked as spam.  But how do I monitor ClamAV scanning e-mails
(incoming/outgoing) and mark/flag the infected e-mails?

I searched the net and results mentioned mailqueue and I looked and
nothing is in there but is there a "live look-in" to see the actual
scanning taking place like that of SpamAssassin in /var/log/maillog?

Thank you.

Mike