Very bad score spamassassin

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 16:13:03 GMT 2011

and you're running stock spamassassin rules with no alterations? and
running sa-update at least once per day?

I'd turn on a couple of RBL's (zen and spamcop are useful), enable the
rbl's and make sure all but the ones you want are given a zero score in
local.cf and they won't run.

--
Martin Hepworth
Oxford, UK