Very bad score spamassassin

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:09:30 GMT 2011

yes disable auto learn by commenting out the plugin in one of  the
/usr/local/spamassassin/*.cf files

you need to know WHAT spamassassin rule is dragging the score down, you
should be able to see this in Mailwatch or alter the following settings in
MailWatch.conf and you'll get more info in the email headers to help
diagnose..

Spam Score Number Format = %5.2f

Detailed Spam Report = yes

Include Scores In SpamAssassin Report = yes

Always Include SpamAssassin Report = yes

Spam Score Number Format = %5.2f

--
Martin Hepworth
Oxford, UK