false fraud positives with domain shorteners

Joolee mailscanner at joolee.nl
Wed Nov 16 09:51:46 GMT 2011

Than, what about stuff like http://youtu.be/Hw2K9SifAXk, other Google
shorteners, shorteners used on twitter (automated mailing systems for
tweets will send the shortened urls) or stuff like http://twk.rs/nj4D which
is a service provided by tweakers.net and points to
http://tweakers.net/nieuws/78119/.

It's a bit to much to mark any E-mail that includes a shortened url as
spam. I will give all E-mails containing a shortener a spam score  of +2
but I let the other URL checkers in SpamAssassin and my plugins decide
whether the url the shortened version points to is malicious.