false fraud positives with domain shorteners

Joolee mailscanner at joolee.nl
Tue Nov 15 18:08:28 GMT 2011

I'm using a modified version of a shortener decoder. I've modified it to be
able to handle a few extra shortener services that don't use a http header
and were being used in unrecognised spam. With this running and combined
with all other url checks (retrieved urls are returned to SpamAssassin to
be scanned by other rules and plugins), I've completely disabled the built
in Mailscanner fraud detector.

I can share the source if anyone is interested.