Mailscanner and centos 6 trouble

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 14:42:15 GMT 2011

On 15 November 2011 15:38, Glenn Steen <glenn.steen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Either a permission error, a taint issue, SE-linux or ... any
> combination thereof.

... accidental premature send there, sorry for that...

Log on as the postfix user (su - postfix -s /bin/bash) and check the
lint output for errors /MailScanner --lint), and if that is OK also
check a debug run for errors (MailScanner --debug --debug-sa 2>&1 |
less -e ... Remeber that it will "hang" until you supply a message for
it to scan (mail someone at yourplace.net ...).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn