Adding Inline HTMLand Text Signature to messages

Markus Nilsson markus at markusoft.se
Mon Nov 14 07:32:40 GMT 2011

So far I've only seen complaints from you two about this problem, I'm not sure if anyone else uses that version and have made it work?

Myself I'm using a quite ancient version, 4.79.11, without any of these problems (but with a few modifications, e.g. the -U switch for the taint issue)

It would be interesting to hear from others using 4.84.3...

/Markus