OT: ZendTo and php 5.3

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Thu Nov 10 12:13:46 GMT 2011

Then I'm not sure why I had so many problems. I kept getting a
dependency problem with php-common conflicting with php53-common when
trying to install pretty much everything.

It could have been an rpm database problem, but I tried cleaning and
everything.

Since this would be a dedicated server, I guess there's no real reason
to sweat it as long as I got it running. For now, it's just installed
on  a test VM, and I don't really know enough about xen to install the
vm provided, so I had to take the long way around.

Thanks for all the help and tips. I appreciate the OT responses.

Guess it's time to join the zendto list.

steve