OT: ZendTo and php 5.3

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Wed Nov 9 20:35:33 GMT 2011

Thanks for all the replies. Unfortunately, I found a little glitch.

To install php 5.3 on Centos 5, you need to remove the php rpms and
install php53 rpms. This causes a problem when installing the zendto rpm
since it's looking for things like php-common.

Following the php 5.2 instructions seems to work OK since they're still
in the Centos Testing repo,  and after an afternoon of farting around,
I've got most of it done now.

I'm guessing that Centos 6 just names them all php*.

steve