Insecure dependency: what is it? - Found word(s) list error in the Text body

Alessandro Dentella sandro at e-den.it
Fri Nov 4 11:53:46 GMT 2011

On Thu, Nov 03, 2011 at 11:12:27PM +0000, Jeremy McSpadden wrote:
> Add -U -X to your # line of MailScanner file

Thanks Jeremy, that seems to solve this and the other related problem: MailScanner
stopping to process incomin mail until postgsuper -r ALL.

I can't really understand why another twin system (almost a clone, debian
squeeze with same rel packages) works cluelessly w/o need to add -U -X.
Maybe different permissions? (even thought I couldn't find them...)

By the way I did try adding -U (w/o -X that should just make it silent) but
I had an error that I believed was due to that flag.

sandro
*:-)

--
Sandro Dentella  *:-)