Maximum Message Size / Attachments.

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Wed Nov 2 14:31:52 GMT 2011

per http://mailscanner.info/ChangeLog

5/5/2006 New in Version 4.53.8-1
- Added support for optional multipliers in numbers in
MailScanner.conf. So you can now write "50M" instead of "50000000". The
multipliers supported are "k", "m" and "g" to denote 1 thousand, 1
million and 1 billion (10^9) in upper or lower case. You must *not* put
any spaces between the number and the multiplier character. examples: #
Set addresses/domains to be limited as follows:
# Direction     Pattern         Size Limit