MailScanner 4.84.3-1 can't deny any file.

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at usherbrooke.ca
Wed Nov 2 12:31:24 GMT 2011

I wouldn’t be surprised if you forgot to stop the default sendmail (/sbin/chkconfig -list sendmail should say it is OFF at all levels). You must turn it off (/sbin/chkconfig sendmail off; /sbin/service sendmail stop) and then start/restart MailScanner.

Are there any headers added by MailScanner in your received emails? You should have some. If you don’t have any, it’s because of what I described in the previous paragraph.

Denis

Denis Beauchemin
Architecte Technologique - Section Infrastructure des serveurs
Service des technologies de l’information (S.T.I.)
Universite de Sherbrooke
Courriel: Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca<mailto:Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca>
Tel.: 819-821-8000 Poste: 62252