MailScanner: Could not analyze message

Achim J. Latz achim+mailwatch at qustodium.net
Wed Mar 30 11:59:56 IST 2011

Hello Andrew:

On 30/03/2011 12:23, Andrew Colin Kissa wrote:
> I am working on an ubuntu ppa for that at the moment.

I know about your Baruwa PPA. Are you saying that you will also create a
MailScanner DEB in that process? Do you have an estimation of when such
an updated package would become available: days, weeks?

My problem is rather urgen, as the MailScanner bug related to content
scanning prevents one of the users from receiving messages via a webform.

Cheers, Achim

--
Achim J. Latz, Qustodium Internet Security
achim.latz at qustodium.net · http://www.qustodium.net