All messages getting marked as Spam

Sumit Bhattacharjee sumit at cospringsit.com
Fri Mar 25 14:13:15 GMT 2011

The problem has disappeared on its own two days after starting.  Jules, I
had downloaded the tarball for the 4.83.4-1 build, but didn't get the chance
to upgrade before the issue corrected itself.  I am thinking that it could
be an issue with DNS resolution as Alex had earlier pointed out (although
that seems unlikely to me because none of my other machines/services had any
DNS issues) or that SpamAssassin update process picked up some bad file
which for a couple of days kept reporting spam for practically every
message, until it got rewritten in a subsequent update.

Thanks for your suggestions and help folks!

Cheers,
Sumit