Return-Path header issue causing SA flag RP_8BIT

Ricardo Branco ricardo at wenn.com
Wed Mar 23 10:09:37 GMT 2011

Messages comming though MailScanner are getting checked with SA and being flagged up with RP_8BIT as the Return-Path is
set as follows.

If we then receive the email it shows the Return-Path filled out correctly but if its quarrantined we can check the file on the server and we see the Return-Path as above, this is causing issues as all messages get marked up by SA with RP_8BIT which we have now had to score to 0.

--
The WENN name, design and related marks are trademarks of WENN Ltd. (c) 2011 All
Rights Reserved.

Registered No: 4375163 Place of Registration: United Kingdom
Registered Office: 35 Tileyard Studios, Tileyard Road, London, N7 9AH, England

www.wenn.com

This email is confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee/s only.
You should not disclose it's contents to any other person. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender immediately. The contents of this email are
not for publication unless specifically stated. WENN does not accept liability for
viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments.