MailScanner Notify

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at vidadigital.com.pa
Mon Mar 21 13:54:03 GMT 2011

That should only be done for internal users, and only for certain types
of viruses - otherwise you'll be backscattering.
If someone wanted to bug one of your users, they would send EICAR
1,000,000 times to your server. Your user would then receive 1,000,000
messages saying "the file eicar.com was blocked as a virus".

Alex Neuman van der Hans
Reliant Technologies / Vida Digital
http://vidadigital.com.pa/

+507-6781-9505