MailScanner Notify

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 21:38:20 GMT 2011

On 18 March 2011 22:03, Danilo Marques de Gouveia <dm.gouveia at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> MailScanner do not advice the recipient that a virus was found and archive
> only, can anyone help me?
(snip)
> Silent Viruses = HTML-IFrame All-Viruses
(snip)
> Still Deliver Silent Viruses = no
(snip)
Look at the docs for these, understand the ramificaions, then... if
you still want this, do some informed changes.
The docs are in the comments just above each setting in
MailScanner.conf, also in a nice way on www.mailscanner.info (in the
cocs, there is a HTMLified list of all settings in MailScanner.info)
and I'm sure the MailScanner book (available on the website) touch on
this as well (although it's been a while since I read it last:).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn