Spamassassin woes...

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Thu Mar 17 22:19:17 GMT 2011

Nope - no trace of them anywhere after uninstalling 3.2.5.  I'll probably have to install 3.3.1 from source.
I fully understand (and agree with) the practice of distributions not upgrading packages when newer ones come out, but there's *some* packages like spamassassin and clamav that should be the latest.  Bug/security fixes aren't always enough.  Sigh...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500