MS not scanning for spam and Spam Header missing! (FreeBSD 8)

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:03:34 GMT 2011

I'd

1) double check the postfix setup and make sure it's all good.
2) Don't use the spamlist here but either in the MTA ot as part of the
scoring in SA, also check you're not getting blocked by spamhaus due to high
call. NB CBL is I think part of the ZEN list so you don't need this agai,
and I'm not sure I'd trust the barracuda list to definitely say its spam.

--
Martin Hepworth
Oxford, UK