MailScanner and ZendTo

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Jun 30 23:45:38 IST 2011

ZendTo is fantastic for transferring files between users. MailScanner is great at content scanning. Lots of MTAs do not allow attachments > xSize. So I am blending the two and writing a new module for MailScanner that when emails pass through the attachments are stripped, sent to ZendTo, and then a new attachment added to the original email with how they can be downloaded.
--
Thanks, Phil