Released fix for taint errors

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Mon Jun 27 10:53:13 IST 2011

Le 27/06/2011 10:51, John Wilcock a écrit :
>> If you can possibly track down where the File.pm error comes from, it
>> would be a great help. Unfortunately it's in the "open()" function,
>> which opens a file. Something MailScanner does rather a lot of!
>
> Any suggestions as to how I might go about that?

Replying to myself, presumably just about the only way is to put in
print("blabla") statements before and after every open() call. I might
have time to give that a go this afternoon - unless you can suggest a
better method...

John.

--
-- Over 4000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com