Phishing filter

Markus Nilsson markus at markusoft.se
Wed Jun 22 08:40:45 IST 2011

Hi

I'm looking into whitelisting all private subnets in the phishing filter, since we see quite a few mails with links within or intranet that are reported by the filter.

Do you see any obvious disadvantages with this? If not I'll submit the patch to the list, and hope to get it included!

It should be as simple as adding a few lines to InPhishingWhiteList:
return 1 if $linkurl =~ m/^192\.168\.\d+\.\d+$/;
etc

/Markus

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by Bearcom
(www.bearcom.se), and is believed to be clean.