how to allow mobile user to send email with getting blocked

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at pdscc.com
Mon Jun 20 17:20:53 IST 2011

Just so I am clear, you are suggesting I put this in postfix on the
mailscanner machine, rather than in postfix on the protected imap server
behind mailscanner right?

As to changing the headers in the mailclient, it doesn't appear that K-9 on
Android supports that  :-(

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting