how to allow mobile user to send email with getting blocked

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at pdscc.com
Fri Jun 17 17:22:10 IST 2011

Didn't find that one in my search, thanks.

Not sure I understand fully, I use postfix and haven't touched sendmail in
years. Are you suggesting adding an additional header at the mail client
level that is then processed by the mta/ms?

I'n not convinced that's something I can fully control on the various mail
clients on the phones, it's just the same as using ssl client certs. Not all
devices support it.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting