MailScanner and ZendTo

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Jun 16 10:55:21 IST 2011

Hello all,

I have been tasked with writing a custom function to integrate MailScanner with ZendTo and looking for a little bit of help with anybody who knows the MailScanner internals. I thought about using something like "Always Looked Up Last" though that is called whether the message is deleted or not. Therefore I believe it will have to be a complete new option with MailScanner but wondering at what point the attachment should be stripped and replaced with the ZendTo URL and key. I guess after virii scanning would be the most obvious so would like to ask which piece of code would be best to start looking at please to inject a new function ?
--
Thanks, Phil