AW: Broken MailScanner after Systemupdate

Marco Rebsamen mrebsamen at swissonline.ch
Fri Jun 3 09:46:42 IST 2011

Hello

Excuse me that I pick on this but I have a not-working system and it's
getting annoying with all that spam.

I've added the -U option as mentioned but this didn't completely fix the
problem. The messages still stay in the queue. If I start MailScanner in
debug mode they seem to be processed but I get a lot of those
"Insecure..." messages though.

Thank you for your help

Regards

Marco