MS only scanning mail from local network

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Sat Jul 30 14:11:11 IST 2011

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 2:54 PM, Christopher M Bailey
<Chris at chrisbailey.au.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-07-30 at 14:17 +0200, Mikael Syska wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> What are "Scan Messages" set to ? Maybe a wrong ruleset that only
>> scans from your own network?
>>
>> mvh
> Are you talking about a setting in MailScanner.comf? or some other file?

Since you say it scans some mails ( from you own network ) and not
from any external sources ... that makes me think that its a setting
in MailScanner.conf or some of the subdirs "conf.d" in the MailScanner
dir.

And especially the "Scan Messages".