Clamav and Spamassassin update

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 23:51:05 IST 2011

Yes it is, but ... The easy install took care pf the deps so that a
seriously overworked sysadm (that'd be me;-)  could run it through real
quick... Without the usual rpm quirks for things like clam (no I don't need
repo suggestions). Hm, past tense... I suppose my subconsious
thoughtprocesses re trying to tell me something:-D

Cheers!