how to allow mobile user to send email with getting blocked

Markus Nilsson markus at markusoft.se
Mon Jul 11 12:03:17 IST 2011

----- Ursprungligt meddelande -----

Hi again,

Did you get this to work?

Otherwise, did you get the authenicated header added from postfix, and what does your Postfix trust-setting look like on the MS host?

/Markus

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by CronLab
(www.cronlab.com), and is believed to be clean.