"Scan Messages" related problem.

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 15:03:34 IST 2011

Also a default line is useful too , see the examples file in the rules dir

Martin

On Sunday, 3 July 2011, sonidhaval at gmail.com <sonidhaval at gmail.com> wrote:
&gt; Hi,
&gt;
&gt; I have modified as per your suggestion and it worked for me.
&gt;
&gt; Thanks for it.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; --
&gt; Kind regards,
&gt; Dhaval Soni ( RHCA )
&gt;
&gt; Active Contributor of LinuxArticles.org
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 6:35 PM, Mailing List