limiting damage done by a compromised account

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Mon Jan 24 20:24:48 GMT 2011

+1 on milter-limit.

It's free, easy to use, and can simply quarantine > x messages per day
from any sender or relay.

With quarantine, the mail is there for later inspection and possible
whitelisting - if a certain sender needs to send a lot of mail. The
sender might only notice a delay.

Simple rules go into your access list:

# exceptions
milter-limit-From:sales at somewhere.not  5000/1d