weird mailscanner clamd error

Naz Snidanko nsnidanko at harperpowerproducts.com
Thu Jan 6 14:11:36 GMT 2011

I just checked:

/opt/MailScanner-4.82.3-1/lib/MailScanner/MessageBatch.pm

I am using 4.82.3-1 and this modification is there. It does not solve
the problem. I haven't tried running clamd under root since it would
violate our security principles.

Are you guys sure it is not a problem with clamd itself? Clamav doesn't
get this error.

Regards,

Naz Snidanko
Desktop & Network Support