Any Help ?MailScanner quarantines message in wrong format

ms fin ms.fin11 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 08:05:25 GMT 2011

Hi,

I Have  CentOS 5.5 with Postfix
MailScanner-4.81.4-1 and mailwatch-1.0.5
installed. Everything is working fine except:

When MailScanner quarantines a message, for example

/var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20110224/95876A78057.AFA98/

-rw-rw---- 1 postfix www 38400 Feb 24 13:06 message
-rw-rw---- 1 postfix www 27648 Feb 24 13:06 testi.txt.doc

filetype on "message" file is: ASCII mail text   ( checked with file command
)

My MailScanner.conf are here:

Quarantine Dir = /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine
Quarantine User = root
Quarantine Group = www
Quarantine Permissions = 0770
Quarantine Infections = yes
Quarantine Modified Body = no
Quarantine Whole Message = yes
Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = no

To be able to release message it should be format: message/rfc822

---

I Have a older production server and in that quarantined message-files are
in correct file format.
I have triple checked all my config files and I do not find any reason
why....

Could someone help ?

Rgds, Roger