Dead links

Jonas jonas at vrt.dk
Sun Feb 20 21:14:11 GMT 2011

Hi Julian (or anybody else who can edit the MailScanner webpage)

I'm in the process of trying to get my MailScanner working after updating spamassassin and a bunch of modules, MIME-tools is causing issues. Is there still no way to use the new versions?

Anyway I'm trying to use the patched one u provide on http://www.mailscanner.info/perl.html , which I'm not having much luck with either (it fails one of the tests in make test, and I'm not sure if its spamd related as u note in your comments)

Anyway I wanted to look at the individual patches and they are all dead.

Meaning:

http://www.mailscanner.info/mime-tools-patch.txt

http://www.mailscanner.info/mime-tools-patch2.txt

etc.