ScamNailer no longer updating

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Thu Feb 17 16:24:28 GMT 2011

Are you checking scamnailer.tv or mailscanner.tv  the former isn't
registered, while the latter works fine....

Some people seem to be getting this confused...

The 2.09 Scamnailer script only calls www.mailscanner.tv , I am not sure
where the scamnailer.tv crept in but I have not seen that before this
discussion, and that doesn't work as the domain is not registered.

Line 140:

   my $urlbase = "http://www.mailscanner.tv/emails.";

P.

--