Fedora 12 MailScanner 4.77.10 Postfix 2.6.2 Whitelist issues

Adam Laye postal.janitor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 15:42:36 GMT 2011

Fedora 12
MailScanner 4.77.10
SpamAssassin 3.2.5
Postfix 2.6.2

Resumes at example.com
contactus at example.com

These two addresses were removed from my spam.whitelist.conf weeks ago. I
have restarted MailScanner rebooted the machine, disabled auto-whitelist in
both SpamAssassin and the MailScanner.conf  and yet Email to these addresses
still show up.  I have greped the entire MailScanner directory to verify
there were no rouge instances of these names and yet I still get the
following when Email arrives to these addresses.

 SpamAssassin (not cached, score=31.453, required 3.5,
 autolearn=disabled, FILL_THIS_FORM 0.00,

I am at a loss... any idea's would be appreciated.

[root at mail]# egrep -r -i '(resume|contactus)' /etc/MailScanner/
/etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf.rpmnew:# If the value contains
'foobar.customi[zs]e' then the value is presumed to
/etc/MailScanner/phishing.bad.sites.conf.old:www.howtowriteresume.info
/etc/MailScanner/phishing.bad.sites.conf:www.howtowriteresume.info
/etc/MailScanner/phishing.bad.sites.conf.rpmnew:25resumes.com