Blacklist HELP

Chris Strzelczyk chris at nobletech.net
Wed Feb 16 15:16:53 GMT 2011

Thanks for all the information guys!  If anyone has any idea of how the
blacklist gets compiled that would be wonderful.  In the mean time I have
been trying to tackle the problem at the source by lobbing to have my
hosting provider change their policies (so Phishing is not as easy) and
using blacklist checkers such as debouncer.com.

Debouncer checks 195 sources.  If anyone has another free blacklist checker
that checks more I would be all ears :)

Again I appreciate you help much!
-cs