New beta release

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Feb 11 13:58:21 GMT 2011

On 09/02/2011 10:31, Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> Jules Field wrote on Sun, 30 Jan 2011 12:51:23 +0000:
>
>> I have just released 4.82.4 beta, which contains a few more bug-fixes
>> and 1 or 2 minor feature improvements.
> Jules, I installed it yesterday on CentOS 5 and so far everything is fine,
> the update was a complete non-issue. (update was from the latest release
> in the changelog before this one.)
Thanks for that. Stable release coming up after these important messages...
> All the best to you and take care of your health!
Thanks! Weight is right down at the moment (118 pounds) but I'm starting
trying to fix that. Not too good at this whole "eating" thing. :-)

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Need help customising MailScanner? Contact me!

Follow me at twitter.com/JulesFM

believed to be clean.