SA OT, sorry!

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Wed Feb 9 14:37:56 GMT 2011

It checks all received headers, so look for things like 223/8, although
that was allocated recently. I set score "RCVD_ILLEGAL_IP 0" a long time
ago, since some networks have previously used these unallocated or
reserved IPs internally, instead of rfc 1918 space.

Ken

--
Ken Anderson
Pacific Internet - http://www.pacific.net