DATA command query

katek at rheel.co.nz katek at rheel.co.nz
Mon Feb 7 23:10:05 GMT 2011

Hi all,

The problem I have is that we are running MailEnable but using MailScanner/postfix/spamassassin as our mail gateway.

This is for use with MAPI
When MailEnable sends through the MailScanner machine it issues a DATA	XSAVETOSENT command which (when telnetted in) results in a 401 4.5.4 Syntax:DATA error

I have looked at the postfix configuration variables and haven't found anything that I can see will allow the XSAVETOSENT command through.

Does anyone have any idea how I could get the XSAVETOSENT command to accepted?

Thanks
Kate