Signature Rule Files

Stephen Swaney steve at fsl.com
Fri Feb 4 14:14:45 GMT 2011

Simpler way. Search for “signatures” in the MailScanner wiki to find:

	4. Use different signatures for different domains

Or follow this link:

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:rulesets:examples&s=signature

The wiki and searching the Mailscanner list archives can often save you a lot of time :)

Best regards,

Steve
--
Steve Swaney
steve at fsl.com
www.fsl.com
The most accurate and cost effective anti-spam solutions available