Question about rejecting email

Markus Nilsson markus at markusoft.se
Fri Feb 4 07:39:13 GMT 2011

Hi David,

If you are using postfix, a rule with something like:

smtpd_sender_restrictions = check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/check_sender_access ...

Where /etc/postfix/check_sender_access contains

.XX       5NN We do not accept mails from the tld .XX
default   OK

I have not tested this, but I guess something along this could achieve what you want! (If you really want it ...)

Just because the sender address has some tld does not mean the mail originates from that country!

BR
Markus