RBL list

Stephen Swaney steve at fsl.com
Wed Feb 2 19:24:41 GMT 2011

Steve,

You need to be aware of the permitted "Terms of Use” which are different for each of the different RBLs.

What is free to use and what is NOT free to use is fairly complex. I put together a white paper, "RBL use and configuration with MailScanner and SpamAssassin" a while back that covers using some of the most effective and popular RBL’s. It can be downloaded from our web site www.fsl.com.

	http://www.fsl.com/images/docs/readme_rbl_use_ms_sa.pdf

I can’t promise it’s still 100% accurate but it’s pretty close.

Best regards,

Steve
--
Steve Swaney
steve at fsl.com
202 595-7760 ext: 601
www.fsl.com
The most accurate and cost effective anti-spam solutions available