problem with sending from dynamic IP

Joolee mailscanner at joolee.nl
Tue Dec 27 20:56:11 GMT 2011

You'll need to configure that all mail that gets send by authenticated
users is white-listed.
Personally, I run a separate postfix instance for user SMTP connections and
strip all IP information from the mail before sending it to my main postfix
instance. The instance only accepts connections wich use authentification
or are in my "known IP's" MySQL table.