OT: Centos 6 question

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Tue Dec 27 15:43:16 GMT 2011

I typically don't put firewall on servers. Granted, it's an extra layer
of protection to do so, but I run firewalls at the perimeter that would
take care of anything a local firewall would handle "from the outside".
There is always the possibility of someone cracking into the inside and
having access to all the servers once inside, and this would help in the
cracked situation.

Guess I'll have to make up some rules.

Thanks for all the help, everyone.

steve