OT: Centos 6 question

Jeremy McSpadden jeremy at fluxlabs.net
Thu Dec 22 21:02:31 GMT 2011

or chkconfig iptables stop .. until you get around to building the rules out
--
Jeremy McSpadden
Flux Labs, Inc

On Dec 22, 2011, at 2:46 PM, Alex Neuman van der Hans wrote:

Oh, and if you reboot the server it'll load the default rules again - which are "allow SSH and that's it".
You need to do something like:

echo "# I did this to get rid of the default rules" > /etc/sysconfig/iptables

... as root in order to wipe the defaults.