outlook 2010 calendar problem

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 06:37:39 GMT 2011

What's the tnef setting? If internal change to use the external and vice
versa

Also if u can run the message in debug mode to get more info

Martin

mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Dave Helton

mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of John Mark Niar
> Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 8:37 PM
> To: 'MailScanner discussion'
> Subject: outlook 2010 calendar problem
>

> Hello Guys,
>

> I have this Outlook 2010 calendar problem.
>
> When forwarding a meeting invites, I get this error:
>

> “Our virus detector failed to completely analyse a message you sent:-
>
>   To: josb at xxxx.com
>
>   Subject: Meeting Forward Notification: Conference Call
>
>   Date: Tue Dec  6 13:11:12 2011
>
> Any parts of the message that could not be analysed will not have been
delivered.

> If you are using Microsoft Outlook, we strongly recommend you change your
outgoing message format from "Rich Text" to "HTML" or "Plain Text".

> 1) Click on the "Tools" menu and choose "Options..."
>
> 2) Go to the "Mail Format" tab
>
> 3) For message format, select "HTML" or "Plain text"
>
> 4) Click OK
>

> The virus detector said this about the message:
>
> Report: Report: Could not parse Outlook Rich Text attachment”
>

> Anybody has an idea on this error?  My mail format is already in HTML.
>

> Thanks,
>

> John Mark Niar
>
> IT Manager
>
> Zylun Staffing

> believed to be clean.
> dangerous content by MailScanner
> running on mail server KD0YU.COM, and is believed to be clean.

> dangerous content by MailScanner
> running on mail server KD0YU.COM, and is believed to be clean.
> believed to be clean.

> believed to be clean.

Martin Hepworth
Oxford, UK