MailScanner 4.84 - attempted to kill MailScanner

Michel Bulgado michel at casa.co.cu
Thu Dec 1 21:44:24 GMT 2011

John Wilcock wrote:
> Le 01/12/2011 18:44, Michel Bulgado a écrit :
>> Insecure dependency in chmod while running with -T switch at
>> /usr/share/perl5/Archive/Zip/Member.pm line 490. Failed.
>
> There's a patch for that in
> https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=61930

Ok, i download the patch file, i see the patch is for perl files, so i
ask ,  the problem is perl o MailScanner?

So, when a go to apply the patch, I get a error, he can't find the file
10_chmod.t

[root at server MailScanner]# patch -p1 < patch_MailScanner.txt
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|diff --git a/lib/Archive/Zip/Member.pm b/lib/Archive/Zip/Member.pm
|index f86ef75..4bb2171 100644
|--- a/lib/Archive/Zip/Member.pm
|+++ b/lib/Archive/Zip/Member.pm
--------------------------
File to patch: /usr/share/perl5/Archive/Zip/Member.pm
patching file /usr/share/perl5/Archive/Zip/Member.pm
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|diff --git a/t/10_chmod.t b/t/10_chmod.t
|index 7ae647f..0495062 100644
|--- a/t/10_chmod.t
|+++ b/t/10_chmod.t
File to patch:
Skip this patch? [y] n
File to patch:
Skip this patch? [y] y
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
Searching for the  10_chmod.t, his belong to "perl-Archive-Zip", i have
installed this packages from rpm : perl-Archive-Zip-1.30-2.el6.noarch

Ideas?